The facade of the warehouse at the main headquarters has been extended into a “you can’t miss it” advertising hoarding at a prime site that cuts across regions. With an impressive size of around 500 m² and a daily traffic frequency of some 162 000 vehicles, we are able to offer the largest-size motorway location in Germany on the A3 between Cologne and Düsseldorf. Just as significant is the extraordinarily high impact brought about by the complete isolation and optimal legibility of this huge space. We can reach the potential customer for 14 seconds, even at 120 km/h.
- Easily legible, car-friendly advertising site on the three-lane A3
- One of the busiest motorways in Germany between the motorway intersections of Cologne and Düsseldorf (daily traffic frequency: approx. 162 000 vehicles)
- Largest advertising area on a German motorway
- Legibility of the site at a speed of 120 km/h: around 14 seconds over a stretch of 2.5 km
- Complete isolation of the site when travelling towards Düsseldorf
- WDCC = approx. 2.8 million contacts/28 days (Weighted Daily Contact Chance)
- GRP = 62 (Gross Rating Point)